This year as part of the CDG National Co-oridnator's role, I helped to organise the New Professional Conference 2011, and it was here that I came across CPD23. This I thought was an excellent idea, for a number of reasons,
- It is a manageable way of undertaking CPD, as you can be flexible in when you can undertake the tasks.
- It gives you the chance to experiment around colleagues and peers, so I am hoping to learn and get more confident in using these new technologies
I am also planning to undertake my revalidation and this would be an excellent way of being reflective and having all my thoughts in one place.
Looking forward to all of the activities and finding out new ways of doing things.
until next post
Nicki
Hello Nicki,
ReplyDeleteI am a medical librarian too. Been working in a hospital setting for 14 years now. Also new to blogging and wanted to say hello to someone else in a medical setting. I am WAY behind on the 23 things exercises and am attempting to catch up this week. I wish you luck with your blog, too. I'm curious about the "requalifying" you have to do. We don't have chartered librarians in our part of the world that I know of. Would like to learn more about the process. Well, bye for now